Chicago Preschool Academy is currently hiring! We ask that you send your resumes and cover letters via email, located on the homepage. Thank you!
Position: Lead Preschool Teacher
List of requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or other relevant field:
- Type 04 Certification preferred, however not required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with preschool age children.
- Proficiency with Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies GOLD, child development screenings and assessments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain flexible, adapt to changing needs and priorities within the preschool environment.
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Plan and conduct a headstart classroom, lesson plans, activities and day to day preschool operations.
The goals of Chicago Preschool Academy are as follows:
- Provide a nurturing, stable environment sensitive to each child’s needs
- Provide unconditional support regardless of physical characteristics, behavior, race, gender, or religious beliefs.
- Foster curiosity, motivation, self-direction and persistence
- Provide a safe and healthy early child care facility for the community